Everyone is raising costs on everyday items. From airlines charging for baggage to a gallon of milk, we’re paying more for goods and services. If you’re already paying for portable trade show displays, consider eco-friendly displays for your next trade show purchase and here are some reasons why:
- Reduce the paper used for marketing materials when you opt for eco workstations. Not only is it an environmentally friendly option, it saves shipping costs and attracts visitors to your booth. Provide an iPad to show attendees your product, a social media check-in station, or an on-site ordering area right from the trade show floor.
- Replace giveaways with green eco swag that won’t get tossed in the trash. Rather than a calendar that will get tossed away, give attendees eco-friendly water bottles and bamboo cooking utensils with your company logo. Provide swag bags made of recycled materials rather than a synthetic material.
- Provide an app or other e-media explaining your product or service. This replaces paper handouts, saving the cost of paper and shipping while also doing your part to save a tree or two.
- Make “eco-friendly” part of your business brand. If you must have printed marketing, use eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper and soy-based ink.
- Eco-friendly displays offer the same quality and functionality as their counterparts. Our Green Pop Up Displays, for example, are made of 100% recycled materials with an option to have a shipping case that is also made of 100% recycled materials.
- Experience the versatility of the Green Modular Display. Similar to its traditional counterpart, this eco-friendly display offers different modular display systems so you can be sure your display fits your trade show booth, no matter the size of the trade show space.
Focusing on what is important will help your brand stand out from the crowd at your next trade show. One of the best ways to do this is by having eco-friendly displays, marketing materials, and giveaways. For more information about how EXHIB-IT! helps your business become more eco-friendly, please contact our team today!