Depending on your business needs, the team at EXHIB-IT! is here to help you find the best solution for your trade show displays. Considerations to make before purchasing include budget, visibility, number of shows you’re planning to attend, and your need for either indoor or outdoor displays.
Banner Stands can be used for indoor or outdoor advertising. Whether you’re exhibiting at a trade show or event, or need to make your storefront more noticeable. This is a simple, lightweight and portable solution.
Table Top trade show displays are an affordable option especially when you are making a big statement in a small area. Showcase your brand and attract attention to your table with this solution. Great for new exhibitors, small businesses, governmental agencies and non-profits.
Nomadic Pop Up Displays can be used on the floor of your exhibit space to make a statement. Large, portable, lightweight, and easy to assemble, our customers love that they can be show-ready in as little as 20 minutes! These are a great way to showcase a variety of products in one place without overtaking your booth space.
Nomadic Custom Modular Trade Show Displays are perfect for trade show veterans and established businesses. Make a statement that will attract visitors to your booth by creating the perfect display with simple adjustments of pieces to fit the booth space.
The team at EXHIB-IT! is here to help you create the perfect trade show display solution for your unique business. Contact us today to learn more.
Guide to Trade Show Displays
- What's in a name? The Difference Between a Trade Show, Convention and Expo 2.5k views
- Don’t Be Fooled by Trade Show Scams and Scammers 680 views
- Small-scale Projection Mapping Tips for Event Organizers 644 views
- 5 Types of Marketing Collateral You Need for Your Next Trade Show 514 views
- 6 Emerging Leadership Trends for 2019 and Beyond 337 views
- How To: Adobe Illustrator CC – Business Card Template Set Up for Print 316 views
- How to Clean, Store and Refresh Fabric Trade Show Displays 290 views
- 5 Trade Show Booth Ideas for Your Next Show 248 views
- 10 Questions Every Exhibitor Needs to Ask Before Booking a Booth 239 views
- 5 Tips for Creating Engaging Graphic Designs to Empower Your Brand 214 views