During this time of year we want to take the time to enjoy the company and camaraderie of friends and family. We also want to reach out and say “Happy Holidays” and “Merry Christmas” to our client and vendor families too! May each and every one of you be blessed with a joyous season and prosperous New Year!
We at EXHIB-IT! are wrapping up year end, reflecting on what we did well and what we need to change for 2016, and especially appreciating our customers who have made our year 2015 a success. We appreciate you.
EXHIB-IT! Tradeshow Marketing Experts
And CEO, DJ Heckes
Holiday Message from EXHIB-IT! and our CEO, DJ Heckes
- What's in a name? The Difference Between a Trade Show, Convention and Expo 1.9k views
- Don’t Be Fooled by Trade Show Scams and Scammers 545 views
- Small-scale Projection Mapping Tips for Event Organizers 446 views
- 5 Types of Marketing Collateral You Need for Your Next Trade Show 401 views
- How to Clean, Store and Refresh Fabric Trade Show Displays 240 views
- 5 Trade Show Booth Ideas for Your Next Show 195 views
- 10 Questions Every Exhibitor Needs to Ask Before Booking a Booth 182 views
- How To: Adobe Illustrator CC – Business Card Template Set Up for Print 171 views
- Fresh Ideas: Trade Show Swag and Corporate Giveaways for 2019 160 views
- How Sustainability and Eco Green Expos Impact the Trade Show and Event Marketing Industries 145 views