No matter how well-branded your display, if your target audience doesn’t show up at a particular trade show, you’ve wasted valuable time, money and energy by exhibiting. The whole point of trade show marketing is to connect exhibitors with their ideal customers. Use this six-point plan to select trade shows that attract the right attendees for your business.
What’s new in tradeshow exhibits? Reception counters with a hint of Vegas, baby! LED lighted counters are trending with exhibitors. And with so many different styles and features available, it’s easy to see why. Learn how adding a lighted trade show counter to your display can make your graphics pop, enhance your booth ambiance, and attract more sales prospects.
- What's in a name? The Difference Between a Trade Show, Convention and Expo 2.9k views
- Don’t Be Fooled by Trade Show Scams and Scammers 780 views
- Small-scale Projection Mapping Tips for Event Organizers 739 views
- 5 Types of Marketing Collateral You Need for Your Next Trade Show 613 views
- How To: Adobe Illustrator CC – Business Card Template Set Up for Print 393 views
- 6 Emerging Leadership Trends for 2019 and Beyond 393 views
- How to Clean, Store and Refresh Fabric Trade Show Displays 338 views
- 5 Trade Show Booth Ideas for Your Next Show 274 views
- 10 Questions Every Exhibitor Needs to Ask Before Booking a Booth 272 views
- 5 Tips for Creating Engaging Graphic Designs to Empower Your Brand 265 views