At first glance, event content marketing can seem to be an overwhelming beast, just another task to add to your ever-growing list. With a clear plan and execution, content marketing can drive vendors and visitors to your events, increase online traffic to the company website and social media, and build brand recognition.
As you’re planning your marketing strategies for next year, consider the impact of a green marketing campaign. Keeping in line with the values of your company, you can create a campaign that will increase brand awareness while also bringing attention to important environmental issues.
Why is simple not working at your events?
Consumers are already getting a lot of information in the day-to-day marketplace of social media making it even more important to create a digital display stand that WOWs your audience. They’ve seen – and even created – photo slide shows.
Businesses around the globe are searching for ways to decrease their carbon footprint, including event planners and trade show professionals. Hosting an eco-friendly event doesn’t have to be boring. In fact, oftentimes you can offer the same (or better) experience to attendees while doing your part to be kind to the environment.
- What's in a name? The Difference Between a Trade Show, Convention and Expo 2.2k views
- Don’t Be Fooled by Trade Show Scams and Scammers 621 views
- Small-scale Projection Mapping Tips for Event Organizers 544 views
- 5 Types of Marketing Collateral You Need for Your Next Trade Show 463 views
- 6 Emerging Leadership Trends for 2019 and Beyond 275 views
- How to Clean, Store and Refresh Fabric Trade Show Displays 258 views
- How To: Adobe Illustrator CC – Business Card Template Set Up for Print 243 views
- 10 Questions Every Exhibitor Needs to Ask Before Booking a Booth 210 views
- 5 Trade Show Booth Ideas for Your Next Show 209 views
- Fresh Ideas: Trade Show Swag and Corporate Giveaways for 2019 168 views