- Truss Displays Warranty
- K&S Flooring Warranty
- Brumark Flooring Warranty
- Optima Display Warranty
- Nomadic Product Warranty
- Light-Up Displays® Warranty and Limited Liability
- Light Craft Warranty
Truss Displays Warranty
EXHIB-IT! TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
By signing and returning your Order Confirmation to complete the process of your order, you are agreeing that you are responsible for all shipment charges incurred for this order to be delivered to the address you request. Although your order will be shipping from our facility, you are responsible for scheduling the freight providers of your choice, by ready date, and providing us with the proper paperwork. EXHIB-IT! is not responsible for any errors in the Bill of Ladings made out by our customers and/or their clients.
Although EXHIB-IT! strives to package our products well, truss is easily damaged in transit when packed in cardboard boxes, particularly when shipping via a parcel service such as Fed Ex or UPS. Per our limited warranty, we do not cover damages incurred in shipping, so we strongly encourage the purchase of plastic cases or crates to ship our products in.
BGB Inc. warrants EXHIB-IT! products free of defects in materials and manufacturing as follows:
- Truss structure: Including tube, wire webbing, welds, connectors and related hardware. Limited 3 years.
- Finish: Powder coat baked on enamel finish. Limited 6 months.
EXHIB-IT! will repair or replace any parts that are defective due to production error or negligence after a claim has been filed with BGB Inc.
Upon approval of claim, EXHIB-IT! will repair or replace at no cost to the owner, 2-way ground freight included (rush freight available at extra cost).
EXHIB-IT! limits claims of damages caused by misuse or mishandling of product (i.e., improper installation, damages incurred during shipping, etc.).
Any repairs made to damaged goods not caused as fault of manufacturing will be repaired at the owner’s expense at minimum charges plus freight.
Any damages incurred in shipping / transit must be filed as a claim with the carrier immediately.
Return Policy: We charge a 30% restocking fee on “unused” parts returned within 30 days from date of purchase. A refund will be provided after receiving returned parts. Custom colored and custom parts cannot be returned. An RMA number will be assigned by us to identify returned parts prior to shipping. Shipping cost are paid by customer.
K&S Flooring Warranty
EXHIB-IT! guarantees the flooring products and materials we sell to be free from defects in material and workmanship. EXHIB-IT!’s liability is limited to the replacement of those items which, in the sole of discretion of EXHIB-IT!, are found to be defective.
Warranties for specific flooring products:
- Comfort Tile, Comfort Carpet II, Comfort Carpet Plus, Comfort Floor and Comfort Flex: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, EXHIB-IT! will, replace any material that is defective. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels, sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.), nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse.
- Sierra Hardwood Flooring: Products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. Warranty does not apply to products subject to abuse. Wood floors are not covered for scratches, gouges, punctures, abrasion, or damage resulting from improper use.
There is no warranty on shipping cases for flooring.
Brumark Flooring Warranty
Manufacturer’s Limited Product Warranty
Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser (Buyer) of flooring product manufactured by Manufacturer will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY AND NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL EXIST IF THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO ABUSE, MISUSE, NEGLECT OR ALTERATION OF ANY TYPE OR CAUSE. In addition, Manufacturer is not responsible for defects resulting from improper installation or use, or from uses beyond design capability. For complete warranty information, please contact your sales rep.
Optima Display Warranty
Lifetime Hardware Warranty
EXHIB-IT! is pleased to offer a lifetime warranty on all hardware products purchased from EXHIB-IT!. Policy applies to original purchaser. No product registration is required. EXHIB-IT! will replace or repair all hardware supplied to our customers purchased after 7-7-09. However, EXHIB-IT! does reserve the right to inspect hardware and exclude warranty claims that have resulted from vandalism, theft, negligence, fire, natural disasters, modifications, or losses in shipment that may be covered by your insurance and/or freight carrier.
Lifetime hardware warranty does not apply to graphics produced by EXHIB-IT! nor electrical components. Please contact your Account Representative with any questions relative to graphics or graphic production. Warranty repairs will follow general turnaround times and will need to be coordinated and processed through the EXHIB-IT! customer and not directly through the end client.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. EXHIB-IT! will also make available, for all reasonable requests, appropriate replacement parts so that EXHIB-IT!’s direct customers have the option to make necessary repairs themselves. Items such as scissors and hubs can be requested and shipped from EXHIB-IT! at no cost, including free ground shipment. If receipt of replacement parts requires expedited shipping, EXHIB-IT! will bill its direct customer for those expedited shipping costs.
Please contact your Customer Service Account Representative or Account Executive for questions concerning this policy.
NOTE: Electronic products are not covered by the EXHIB-IT! Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
Nomadic Product Warranty
Your EXHIB-IT! Display is so well-constructed … We Guarantee It!
Thanks to years of research, engineering and testing, you can depend on EXHIB-IT! for reliable, dependable and durable displays. We are so committed to your satisfaction and so proud of our manufacturing excellence that we offer the best warranty coverage in the business. Warranty coverage begins on the day you receive your EXHIB-IT! covered product and expires as listed below.
WHAT IS COVERED
- “No Questions Asked” Lifetime Warranty: EXHIB-IT! will repair or replace any returned frame or magnetic mounting system that fails to function for any reason — free of charge — for a lifetime of ownership by the original retail purchaser. Products include: Instand® Classic, Instand® Plus, FabriMural™ and XPlus™ frames, and magnetic mounting systems.
- Lifetime Warranty: EXHIB-IT! will repair or replace, at its discretion, the following products that fail to function due to defective materials or workmanship for a lifetime of ownership by the original retail purchaser. Products include: Platinum custom modular panels, DesignLine® extrusion systems and tension fabric structures.
- One Year Warranty: EXHIB-IT! will repair or replace, at its discretion, the following products that fail to function due to defective materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. Products include: SignLine® banner stands, LitStand™ brochure displays, FlexCounters, FabriCounters, counter tops, shelves, lights, shipping cases and Velcro® mounting systems.
- 90 Day Warranty: EXHIB-IT! will repair or replace, at its discretion, the following products that fail to function due to defective materials or workmanship for a period of ninety days from date of purchase. Products include: FabriColor graphic panels and endcaps, adjustable feet, case latches, castors, connectors and removable plastic parts.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Damage due to vandalism, theft, fire, natural disasters, or losses in shipment may be covered by your insurance and/or common carrier. Please check these resources prior to calling EXHIB-IT! Damage to laminated surfaces are not covered by any warranty.
- Damage incurred to rollable graphic panels due to mishandling, folding, creasing, rolling too tightly, packing or shipping, piercing and outdoor use/exposure to extreme temperatures are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage incurred by printed fabrics due to mishandling, abrasion or tearing, repacking errors, outdoor use or damage incurred during shipment are not covered by this warranty.
Consequential Expenses: Economic losses, including personal time and inconvenience, are not covered.
Chargeable Repairs: Items not covered by warranty may be repaired at a reasonable cost that is agreed to in advance between you and EXHIB-IT!
Shipping Costs: Exhib-it! will pay return surface, standard one-way shipping charges for products covered by the EXHIB-IT! “NQA” Lifetime Warranty. You may request and prepay the added cost of expedited transport.
To Arrange a Repair: Contact your EXHIB-IT! Distributor or EXHIB-IT! Customer Care for return authorization instructions.
Light-Up Displays® Warranty and Limited Liability
Light-Up Displays® warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty becomes effective upon owner’s receipt of the product and the return of the registration card within ten (10) days. This warranty does not apply if product has been damaged by accident, improper use, application beyond stated or implied use, or as a result of service or modification by anyone other than the manufacturer. It does not cover fluorescent light bulbs or damage incurred through shipping. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
All liability associated with these products will be limited to repair or replacement of returned products during the warranty period. This is only and limited to defective manufacturing, labeling, negligence, packaging or any other fault as it applies exclusively to Light-Up Displays® or any subsidiary of Light-Up Displays®. Except for repair and replacement as an exclusive remedy, Light-Up Displays® and its subsidiaries shall not be responsible for consequential or incidental damages of any kind, regardless of end user’s actual damages.
Submitting any photographic material to this firm for processing constitutes an agreement by you that if photographic material is damaged, lost or not returned by us, or any other processor, our liability and that of any other processor is limited to the replacement of any equivalent amount of unexposed photographic material. We shall not be responsible for consequential or incidental damages of any kind, regardless of your actual damages, and regardless of whether we or any other processor are negligent or held strictly liable. EXHIB-IT! assumes no liability for loss or damage to orders in transit to or from our offices.
Light Craft Warranty
EXHIB-IT! is proud to stand behind the quality of our products.
We will replace and/or repair defective parts and products due to the fault of EXHIB-IT! for a period of one year from the date of purchase from the original buyer. This warranty is limited to and does not cover the repair of damaged products resulting from improper use, abuse, neglect, accident, shipping and/or transit damages. Warranty is void if any modifications and/or repairs by the user have been made to the original product.
The warranty on light bulbs is specific to the average hourly life that the bulb is guaranteed for. EXHIB-IT! reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue product specifications, designs, and pricing without incurring obligation. In the event a product is discontinued, a product of equal quality and value may be substituted within the one-year period.