Temperature and Sanitizer Stand
This Temperature and Sanitizer Stand is a retail or commercial environment best practice display stand designed to deliver hands-free temperature readings with a hand sanitizer.
Enlist employees, patrons, guests, and students to check their temperature reading and sanitize upon entry. Place the Temperature and Sanitizer Stand in every entrance location and access only those who do not have a fever to follow your state regulations. Encourage hands-free sanitizing at the same time with this temperature and Sanitizer Stand with battery operated hands-free temperature reader with alarm that sounds when the temperature exceeds 98.6 degrees.
Production time: 5-6 business days.
- Hands-free temperature reader
- Battery operated (requires 3 AA batteries)
- The alarm sounds if the temperature exceeds 98.6 degrees F
- Hands-free 1000 ml sanitizer dispenser with drip tray
- Battery operated, takes 4 C batteries.
- The sturdy, rectangular weighted base ensures stability.
- Silver, aluminum snaping poster frame, holds A4 size paper (11.75”w x 8.25”h)
- Telescoping pole, minimum height: 56” and maximum height: 71.”
- While at minimum height, the center of temperature screening unit is 44”h
- While at maximum height, the center of temperature screening unit is 59.25
Call for GSA Pricing Made in the USA
- Hands-free temperature measure with alarm
- Hands-free sanitizing dispenser with tray
- A4 size snap in place of the sign holder
- Telescopic pole for height adjustment
- Assembled: 13.25”w x 56”-71”h x 17.71”d (336mm (w) x 1422-1803(h) x 304mm(d))
- Approximate weight with cases: 14lbs / 7kgs
Shipping Specifications: Ships in 2 or 3 boxes
- Packing case(s): 1 BOX
- Shipping dimensions: 26.5”l x 13”d x 7”h (673mm(l) x 177mm(h) x 330mm(d))
- Approximate total shipping weight with box and graphic: 17 lbs / 8kgs
- 11.75” x 8.25” graphic spec. No template is needed.
Manufacturer’s Set up Instructions:
- Setup Instructions & Maintenance
- Not applicable. No template is needed.
|Dimensions||27 × 13 × 7 in|