Paper, vinyl, and fabric have proven to be superior materials on which to print high-quality images. However, there comes a time when a special surface must be used for printing, and the process becomes much more complex than it had been previously.
Certain surfaces require specialized printing capabilities in order for the print to be as high quality as any other printed image. These surfaces include styrene, coroplast, gatorboard, sintra, glass, metal, and wood. At EXHIB-IT!, our digital flatbed printing allows us to produce super sharp 600 dpi print resolution on virtually any substrate.
EXHIB-IT!’s goal is to help you succeed in your trade show and exhibit endeavors, and our printing might be the solution to your problem. When you invest in your trade show display with us, you’ll receive the benefits that accompany our digital flatbed printing services, including:
- 600 dpi print resolution
- Six-color print technology to provide us with an extended color palette
- Graphics can be single- or double-sided and used for indoor or outdoor displays
- Panels can be printed up to 80” in width on substrates up to 1.75” thick
- No restrictions on ordering specific quantities, which means there won’t be an overrun on production or your budget
- Fast turnaround and distribution