Effective Date: July 30, 2018
- Types of Information We Save
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- Location-Specific Disclosures
- How to Contact Us
Types of Information We Save
- Information Provided to Us Voluntarily. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner (for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists). In addition, we collect transactional information (purchase history) which you provide us directly when you buy our products or services.
- Information Collected through Automated Technologies. Our websites may use cookie and tracking technology, depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technologies are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to our websites, and understanding how visitors use our websites. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies or other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. In addition, web beacons and mobile applications, if implemented on our websites, may collect device identifier data as well as geolocation information.
Our websites are intended for a general audience and are not directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
How We Use the Information We Collect
The Personal Information collected through our websites may be used for the following purposes:
- Our Products & Services. We use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders and requests for services or information, to provide customer service, to identify your preferences, and to provide you services across multiple devices.
- Marketing and Advertising. We may use Personal Information to customize promotions or digital communications while marketing our products and services, based on your previous purchases, browsing history, and expressed interests.
- Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud and credit risk; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
- With Our Third-Party Service Providers: To process transactions or provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services (for example, UPS and FedEx) and website analytics (for example, Google Analytics). For more details, see the “Third-Party Services and Tools” section below.
- For Corporate Transactions: In connection with a merger, acquisition or sale involving all or a portion of our company.
Third-Party Services and Tools
Our websites utilize a variety of third-party tools and services, depending on the technical features offered. Below is a list of the services and tools that are available for us to deploy on our website platforms. Note, however, that this is merely a list of our websites’ technological capabilities, and not all of these services and tools are currently being utilized. This list is subject to change as new website features are developed in the future.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||THIRD-PARTY TOOL|
Google Search Console
|Social Media||Facebook Connect
Facebook Social Graph
|Customer Interaction / Info Requests||Nomadic Display
|Customer Relationship Management||Act!|
|Email Communications / Subscriptions||GetResponse|
|Site Content||Google Maps|
|Digital Advertising / Retargeting||AdRoll
Facebook Custom Audience
Yahoo Ad Exchange
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
How to Stop Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
- You can stop receiving email communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” link that appears in the footer of our newsletters and promotional emails.
- You can contact us with your request to be removed from our email lists by using the information supplied in the How to Contact Us section below.
You can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Some of our websites feature downloadable mobile apps that help event attendees to network with others at the event and/or receive text-based event updates. This is done through the use of web beacons and geolocation services. You can disable the GPS locator or push notifications on your mobile device by adjusting your device settings, or you can simply un-install the event app.
While cookies do not collect Personal Information, per se, they do “remember” you when you return to a website for a repeat visit. Among other things, cookies identify which web pages are visited and how often, and they can also store your login details for future visits. If you would prefer that cookies not be stored on your computer, some browsers, such as Chrome, offer an “incognito” option that will allow you to visit websites in complete anonymity. Alternatively, if you want to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, if you want to be informed whenever a cookie is stored on your computer, or if you want to delete cookies from your computer altogether, you may be able to make the necessary changes in your browser settings which typically appear under the “Help” or “Internet Options” sections.
How to Change or Correct Your Personal Information
At any time, you may request access to your personal information; request that any inaccuracies be corrected; or request that comments or explanations be added to records that we have stored about you.
You may contact us with requested changes at any time by using the contact details provided in the How To Contact Us section. To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
Although we will do our best to make your requested changes, in some cases (for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort, or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements), we may be unable to do so completely.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We employ technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information and we require third parties with whom we work to do the same. However, we cannot guarantee your information will be completely safe against unauthorized access.
If you think the Personal Information you provided to us has been improperly accessed or used, or if you suspect that unauthorized purchases have been made on our websites using your Personal Information, please contact us immediately.
Our websites may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other websites operated and maintained by third parties. These properties, which we do not control, operate independently and have their own privacy practices and statements, which we encourage you to review.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83–1798.84, California residents may request the names and addresses of affiliated companies and categories of Personal Information we share for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
European Union (EU) Residents
As residents of the EU, you will have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal Information under the General Data Protection Regulation, including:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For more information, see the EU General Data Protection Regulation website.
We will retain your EU Personal Information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you with products and services and to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and fulfill our business needs.
How to Contact Us
6207 Pan American Freeway NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Upon receiving a written request, we will contact you directly, investigate your request, and work to address your concerns. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify customer identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.